Skip to content
- Please send your article as a word-file to the editorial office.
- The articles should have a length of ca. 43.000 characters (incl. blanks).
- The articles are accompanied by an abstract of ca. 500-1000 characters and 3-5 keywords.
- Please send us a short biographical note (ca. 300 characters) and complete address data in addition.
- Images and charts should be send in a separate, editable file. Please mark the position in the text in which the image/chart should be included.
Guidelines for Formatting:
- Standard Margins
- Line spacing 1,5
- Font size 12 Pt
- Left-adjusted (no justified text)
- No hyphenation
- Times New Roman (or the like)
- Numbered heading
Guidelines for the list of references:
Author, A. & Author, B. (Year). Title. Publishing place: Publishing house. doi: (if available).
- Article in an edited volume:
Author, A., Author, B. & Author, C. (Year). Title of the article. Author, A. (Ed.). Title of the edited volume. Publishing place: Publishing house, pp. XX-XX. doi: (if available).
- Article in a journal:
Author, A. (Year). Title of the article. Name of the journal, volume (number of the issue), pp. XX-XX. doi: (if available).